Australia Visitor Visa
Visitor visa for Australia is divided into two:
- Only to visit country, encompassing visiting an Australian resident family member, recreational activities, vacationing, medical treatment etc.
- Visitor visa for the business activities including business negotiations, attending conferences, general business or government enquiries, government visits, seminars, job interviews or professional examinations.
- Some other special categories visitor visas.
GETS COUNSELING SERVICES provides best help to attain visitor visa for Australia in fulfilling the documentation as per the requirements and rules of country.
VISITOR VISA (SUBCLASS 600):
This kind of visitor visa is the business purpose visa for up to three, six or twelve months. There are two sub-classes for this type of visa.
- 1] The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) :
- 2] The eVisitor (sub-class 651):
As specified in a list issued by Department of Home Affairs, this visa is issued to a passport holder of a certain country.
This kind of visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country as specified in a list issued by Department of Home Affairs.
MEDICAL TREATMENT VISA (SUBCLASS 602):
- For medical treatment or medical consultations.
- To support someone needing medical treatment and holds or has applied for this visa.
- To donate an organ.
INVESTOR RETIREMENT VISA (SUBCLASS 405):
This kind of visa is for those aspirants who are self-funded retirees with no dependents and want to spend their retired lives in Australia.
SPECIAL PROGRAM VISA (SUBCLASS 416):
This visa is demanded for special programs where an approved special program sponsor sent an invitation to participate. The reason for this visa is to develop international relations and cultural exchange between Australian community and the world.
In addition to the Special Program, the Special Program visa (subclass 416) has one more branch, Seasonal Worker Program.
TRANSIT VISA (SUBCLASS 771):
This visa is for you and your dependent children transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours.
GETS COUNSELING SERVICEs perfectly recognized your need to visit Australia and then suggest you the very appropriate visa type and follow the lawful process to enhance the visa chances.
We first listen to your purpose of visiting Australia and as per your requirement, help you identify the exact type of visa that you may need to apply to visit this country. Just be with us through your visa process and enjoy the expected outcome.
Apart from helping you identify this, we also help you in getting exact requirements of these visas. Some basic requirements for your visa are:
- Character certifications
- Health check-ups
- Financial documentations
- Providing accommodation on chargeable basis
GETS COUNSELING SERVICES is here to make your visa process worry-free and turn your country visit to the most memorable experience.