Desired Scores for Language and Other Tests
|IELTS||6.0 or above||6.5 or above|
|TOEFL||80 or above||90 or above|
GRE, GMAT, & SAT:
Educational institutes publishes average scores of last year’s enrolments, so students can have the fair idea on how much should they score.
|Tests||Stands for...||Normally Conducted for...|
|GMAT||Graduate Management Admission Test||MBA students|
|GRE||Graduate Record Examinations||Engineering students for graduate courses|
|SAT||Scholastic Aptitude Test||Engineering students for undergraduate courses|
- The necessities will vary with each university/educational institute; the above scores is just given to you as a guiding path.
- IELTS or TOEFL are normally mandatory even if students show their GMAT, GRE, or SAT certificates.
Financials – Overview
The entire planning for the money related documents are to be done at the most prior reference point stage of the process. This is an enormously decisive point that schools look for before affirming the I-20. The same documents and verification will be necessary at the time of visa interview.
- Bank statement, bank letter, or loan letter. An original is not required for I-20 issuance purposes but is strongly encouraged for the visa application.
- Student loans are considered to be Student Personal Funds.
Sponsor Proof of funds includes:
- Your Bank Passbooks or Monthly/quarterly Bank Account transaction statements (in case your bank does not issue a passbook).
- The statements/passbooks should show transactions for the past 3 to 4 months (preferably 6 months).
- Tax returns for the past three years (at least two years) of your sponsor.
- Three recent salary slips of your sponsor (in case your sponsor is employed)
Following documents are also required.
- Affidavit of support
- Summary of assets
- Fund flow statement
Gets consultant can help you with the complications that you face in term of Finance and other migration stuff. Have an appointment with our expert counselors to discuss your need and have the solution.
Admission & Visa Process
Choosing a University
Make sure that the university you chose is accredited.
We at gets consultant, can help you out with the selection procedure of the education institute or college suitable to you as per your profile and your need. With a transparency in their work, they will keep you updated with the efforts that are been done for the most favorable outcome.
Get done with the F1 Visa Application form
With the F1 Visa Application form, you can receive the I-20 form from that respective university. Once you are done with the selection of the university, gets consultancy services will process your complete F1 Visa application form. It will get your interview scheduled with the Visa officer.
Get yourself prepared with our “Mock Interviews”
We have designed exclusive feature of preparing our candidates for their upcoming interview with the visa officer. With the most helping inventory of “definite “question that can possibly arise on the time of interview, you can confidently face the original interview. Here you can experience entire process flows and know how to easily grab it.
Get the Visa approval
After completing the interview, you can receive your student visa and can go to your study destination - USA for your study.
About the Interview
The process for achieve the I-20 is somewhat poles apart when it comes to varied institutes. The chance to get the visa depends on the quality of interview the student gives to the visa officer.
This is very important stage and a small mistake at this point can lead to a refusal in your visa process. Candidate should understand and be aware of the pros and cons of the educational institute that he wants to be in as well as the institutes that he doesn't want to get into.
The significant points that are to be prepared before you appear for the interview:
The visa officer will surely be interested in regards for your academic record.
- What is your score? (GRE, TOEFL, GPA/Percentage).
- How do I know that u won’t waste your time and study well?
- How many acceptance & rejects?
- How many backlogs?
- Why this university?
2. Financial Background
- The interviewer or the officer will also ensure that you are able to afford the course you are going to pursue in USA
- One should prepare a good CA statement that can effortlessly showcase your financial background as well as its dollar equivalent. The has very much time, keeping this mind,
- Make sure that the documents you are taking are perfect and interviewer doesn’t have to look out the things, that can create some complication.
- One question will surely come from the interviewer to you whether you have siblings, if yes, why are your parents spend much on you. The financial documents stating that your parents can afford to serve your siblings same as you, You should be prepared for such questions.
3. Plans after returning back to India
- It’s understood that you are going to USA on a student visa, and it will be expire in few years. It will be counted highly during the process of your interview that is your intentions to return back to India.
- You should be planned from the very beginning about the process which is to be followed by you after you complete your educational course and return back to India.
- • DD/Bank check for Application fee (If you have not paid the application fee online).
- • Affidavit(s)
- • C.V. that also includes employment history and certificate.
- • Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- • Financial documents.
- • Recommendation letters (Usually required for higher level courses).
- • Other documents you have to support the application further.
- • Standardized tests certificate copies (IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT etc.).
- • Transcripts of academics.
- • Cover letter & Statement of Purpose.
The gets consultant will assist you with answers of every question that can possibly be asked during the interview,
Documents to be submitted along with the Application
The following documents are to be sent along with the application. List of Documents required to apply to US Universities.
Please note the above list is for informative purpose only. The necessary documents may vary from case-to-case.