Australia Student Visa & Admission
There are numerous steps implicated in this process for the Australia Student Visa & Admission for the international students who are willing to study in Australia, the candidate have to apply first to an educational institute in Australia before applying for a student visa.
- To choose the preferred course and educational institution or college
- To Submit an application to the institution
- Get and accept an offer letter
- Receive electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
- Applying for Student Visa (Subclass 500), Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)
Admission & Visa Process
GETS COUNSELING SERVICES help the student for the education in Australia through thorough monitoring of visa process, from application to admission and accommodation.
English Test score
Apart from the English Test score, once the student registered and submits all the essential documents, we proceed further for the Conditional Offer Letter. But if the student previously has an English Test Score, we directly apply for the Unconditional Offer Letter.
The process may take 4-6 weeks for evaluation. It depends upon the education provider.
As the process SVP has changed to SSVF process and in streamlined process, the education provider do not demand English and financial documents to be uploaded.
Over the completion of SVP process, the education provider issues the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) which is expected for processing the student visa in Australia.
The student visa application is then sent to the Department of home Affairs. We at GETS COUNSELING SERVICES, advises students to lodge visa application before 12 weeks from the days of orientation in the institution.
On the visa acceptance, student is guided to fly to his dream study destination, Australia.
Documents Required For The Offer Letter From The Education Provider
You must have:
- English language proficiency Certificates (IELTS or PTE)
- Met health and character requirements
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Evidence of Sufficient funds
- Academic Certificates
- Original Passport (Including Old Passport) (All pages)
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
- 10th, 12th Mark sheet And Attempt (credit) certificate
- Diploma or ITI Mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Master Mark sheet, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Bachelor mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Transcript if available
- Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Any other relevant certificates (If applicable)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- IELTS /English Language Certificate
- Resume / CV
We guide you all the way to gather all the proper papers to meet the eligibility criteria for both visa application as well as educational institution.
English language requirements
Australian universities & education institutes accept both IELTS & PTE scores as a proof of English proficiency. The following guideline for IELTS/PTE score is just a ballpark figure, each University or institute will have their own standard for their respective courses.
You must submit evidence of sufficient funds that must be 3 months prior from the date of application for the duration of your stay in Australia.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS
- Evidence of financial supporter’s occupation and annual income - letter from the supporter’s employer confirming employment, and including full contact details (address and telephone numbers), and supporter’s personal bank statements and tax returns for the last 3 years.
- Chartered Accountant Statements of the financial supporter.
- Loan disbursement letter.
- Evidence of rental income including evidence of ownership of property and lease deeds.
- Evidence of retirement income such as a letter from the company at the time of retirement stating the amount of pension, and recent bank statement showing the credit of pension to account.
- Balance sheet and bond signed with the company, in the case of company sponsorship
- Evidence of income from agriculture such as evidence of ownership and valuation of land, income statement from the regional authority. Receipt of sales, and J forms.
The immigration department checks criteria for an applicant, once in Australia, will have authentic access to the funds they will have to own to cover the expenses including travel, tuition and living costs.