About Employer Sponsored Visa
Employer sponsored visa is a consent to the Australian employers to sponsor specific skilled labor for the betterment of business. It works two ways. And, it permits any kind of skilled labor from abroad to augment their employment options with Australian employers, in the case they need their skills.
GETS CONSULTANCY SERVICES smooth the progress of visa processing for both of these two. There are almost nine types of visas if you wish to work with your potential employer. Though, it is Standard Business Visas under Employer sponsored category which is more important and popular with both employers and employees.
Australia Offers following Work Visas:
- Super yacht Crew visa (subclass 488)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Temporary Work (Entertainment) visa (subclass 420)
- Special Program visa (subclass 416) for the Seasonal Worker Program
- Training and Research visa (subclass 402)
- Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
For both employers and employees, it is significant to know very well these laws and regulations to place their applications successfully. A little error in the process may led lose of time and money. Even after attaining the visa, there are many procedures, employers and employees have to do.
Know about the visa subclass 457, quite popular among the group of visas:
To apply for this visa, one must have an Australian employer sponsoring his visa application and processing. Though, certain conditions have set for Australian employers by the Department of Immigration & Border Protection to be eligible to sponsor such skilled labor.
The employer must:
- Become an approved sponsor
- Nominate you for a position.
You can apply for this visa at the same time your employer places their applications to sponsor and nominate the position. The condition of this visa is that if you attain the 457 visa then you can only work with the employer who has sponsored you.
What the visa subclass 457 allows you to do:
- Bring your family to work or study in Australia
- Travel in and out of country as often as you want
- Work in Australia for up to four years
At GETS CONSULTANCY SERVICES, we keep track on each minute change in the laws, so we can handle the Employer Sponsored Visa very well in favor of our esteemed customers.