Earning & spending
The Institutes in USA are divided into two categories.
- Public (State supported)
- Private (Independent)
- As an attendant in small restaurants.
The Institutes Can Cost Variedly Depending Upon Their Status And The Courses They Offer.
- Private Institutes (High Cost) $35,000
- Private Institutes (Low Cost) $18,000
- State Institutes (High Cost) $25,000
- State Institutes (Low Cost) $12,000
The tuition fees differ as per courses that are been taken by a student.
The living expenses per annum, including the daily expenses and accommodation are about $8,000 to $10,000. However, the lifestyle of the student can vary and accordingly can be the cost.
The regular expenses are redefined as:
- Rent $150 to $250 per month
- Groceries $50 to $100 per month
- Phone & Utilities $50 per month
- Sundry $50 to $100 per month